摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词
Ambassador of Moldova to China Dumitru Braghis|New Year greetings
摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词
I'm Ambassador of Moldova to China Dumitru Braghis,
我是摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什,
and please to inform you that we have more than30 years of diplomatic relations,
我们已经建立外交关系三十多年了,
and all this years we are marked by excellent relations by developing trade.
这些年来,我们通过发展贸易以良好的关系为标志。
By signing more than 60 agreements,bilateral agreements which allow us to say that
已经签署60多项双边协议,这让我们可以说
the relationship between a big country like China and a small country like Moldova
像中国这样的大国与摩尔多瓦这样的小国之间的关系
could be an example of good relationship of countries,
可以成为良好关系的一个例子,
from different regions,with different status,different size,
在不同地区、不同地位、不同大小的国家之间,
but at the same time,we found common ground in many areasand best supporting each other in our development.
但与此同时,我们在许多领域找到了共同点并在我们的发展中相互支持。
Before Chinese Dragon New Year,
在新春中国龙年来临之际,
I would like to wish you all the best health prosperity,
我祝愿你们身体健康,万事如意,
and I hope thenext year will be much better than previous years,
明年会比往年好很多,
and will continue to increaseto develop relationship between Moldova and Chinain many areas,
并将继续加强摩尔多瓦与中国的关系在许多领域,
and first of all in our bilateral trade relations.
首先是在我们的双边贸易关系中。
I would like to saythat Moldova became more and more known
我想说的是摩尔多瓦越来越出名
because of our star product winewhich is sold in China,
因为我们的明星产品葡萄酒在中国销售,
but also because ofa good relationship between people,
但也因为人与人之间的良好关系,
and I'm going to continue to promote this relationship between people to people
我将继续促进这种人与人之间的关系
新年快乐!
免责声明:本文章由会员“极目新闻”发布如果文章侵权,请联系我们处理,本站仅提供信息存储空间服务如因作品内容、版权和其他问题请于本站联系